This Black Friday was one to remember for Walmart!
Thanks to everyone who took time to show solidarity with Walmart workers in their fight for decent wages and respect on the job.
Want to see what some of the actions looked like? Check out photos from the day on our Facebook page!
We also got great media coverage. Here’s a list of articles written about actions from across the state:
- Protest To Take Place At Worcester Walmart Store On Black Friday – Worcester Go Local
- Protests to take place at Worcester Walmart – In City Times Worcester
- Black Friday protesters to take on Walmart – Weymouth Patch
- Protests planned at Walmart in Quincy – NECN
- Black Friday demonstration planned to demand better labor conditions for Walmart workers – Hampshire Gazette
- Drum Hill Plaza Serves as Backdrop for Black Friday Protest – Chelmsford Patch
- Protesters rally outside Quincy, Mass. Walmart – NECN
- Besides shoppers, Walmart attracts protestors – Worcester Telegram
- Worcester News Tonight
- South shore shoppers swarm stores – Quincy Patriot Ledger
- Protesters target Walmart on Black Friday – Boston Globe
- Black Friday bonanza on the North Shore – Salem News
- Shoppers jam Lynnway Walmart amid protests – Lynn Daily Item
- Small protests highlight wages at Walmart – South Coast Today
- Taunton stores reporting strong Black Friday sales – Taunton Daily Gazette
- Black Friday fades to gray – Lowell Sun
- Dozens hold protest outside of Walmart in Hadley – Channel 3 Springfield
- 100 in Hadley join national protest against Walmart, calling for better wages, benefits – Mass Live
- Area politicians join Black Friday protest at Walmart – Hampshire Gazette
- Black Friday strikes again: Shoppers, protesters line up outside Walmart -North Adam Transcript